Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sheree & Terry - Reception

Friday, Sheree and Terry got married in the fabulous Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Lewiston and held their reception at the Hilton in Auburn. Beautiful wedding, gorgeous people and most of all GREAT fun! I haven't gone through most of the pictures yet, but I knew that I wanted to post a blog about the reception right away. This has to have been the most entertaining Garter/bouquet section of a reception I have ever seen.

Here is Sheree throwing her bouquet. She had to get on her knees because the ceiling was too low. One of her bridesmaids caught it.This was the group of guys (biggest most eager group I've seen) On of his groomsmen caught it (or should I say wrestled for it)

This was the bridesmaid's reaction after the DJ announced that the groomsmen was to pull the garter up until the groom says stop. (groom's in the vest)

He's taking his time and making it a show. Everyone including the videographer and myself couldn't stop laughing.

He's waay up there.
This was just so funny, what fun!

1 comment:

SnapshotsbyClare said...

Nice action and reaction shots Jenn! Tjose guys look dapper~ can't wait to see some formals of the guys!