Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bahhh Haa bah

I just came back from a weeks vacation in Bar Harbor (pronouced Bahh-Haa-Bah for those not from Maine) it was a pretty rainy week but we ended up with a few hours each day that was dry so I could take a few snapshots for fun. Arcadia National Park is one of the most beautiful places in Maine. I just can't get enough of the beauty of this area. Here are a few of the clicks I made while I there and wasn't gawking with m y mouth open at nature's eye candy.

Nate at a Lighthouse

At the Seawall there are millions of these fantastic rocks. We had fun making little stacks all over the place





At the Asticou Gardens


Nate and our Friend Elijah
Nate and I at the Seawal
l

1 comment:

SnapshotsbyClare said...

Great to see you on the other side of the lense :) Looks like a fun trip!