Monday, June 2, 2008

Sonja & Chris

I had the honor to photograph Sonja and Chris on Saturday. They had a beautiful wedding despite (yet another) raining wedding day. The bride was super photogenic and was just the most beautiful, down to earth woman and a pleasure to work with. I am sorting the TONS of fabulous pictures and decided to take a few of my favorites to post as a sneak peak.

Are you kidding me? Isn't she a gorgeous bride?!


Red shoes, in honor of her Grandmother. She loved red!
Her Gram would have be soooo proud!

The side story was, these "perfect shoes" were chosen
well ahead of time. Unfortunately, Chris and Sonja's sweet doggies
decided Sonja needed to buy another pair and ate them. (I think
they wanted a bigger part in their wedding story)
luckily she received the new pair 4 days before the wedding!




"Dip her like you mean it!"
(you've got to love the red shoes)


These guys couldn't resist picking her up.




These bridesmaids were my kind of girls.
Snapping pictures all night and having a blast doing it!



Maid of honor, raking in the dough for the "Dollar Dance"
(everyone wanted to dance with Sonja, of course!)



Dancing like they were the only one's in the room


1 comment:

kbubar said...

You did a wonderful job at my friends wedding thank you so much for capturing the most memorable moments!