Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Must Love Dogs......Contest

So many of this year's weddings that I have shot have had a common thread. Most of the couples so far this year have dogs and LOVE LOve Love them like their own kids. SO I figured I would honor those crazy people (I can call them crazy because I am one of them, I have 3 adorable Boston Terriers who are all nutz but I love'em) with a contest for the month of July.

Send me your favorite picture of your pup and you could win a free Photoshoot.

The chosen doggie's momma and daddy will win a photoshoot with me, of your choice.
Either an engagement shoot, Sexy boudoir shoot, Trash The Dress, or family photoshoot. 1 hour of shooting at the location of your choice and proof posted online.

I will post the entries on my blog http://lovingeyesphoto. blogspot. com/

I will announce the winner , Friday August 1st.

Send your entries to info@lovingeyesphoto.com
(please include your dog's name and any other info you think is important to know about him or her)

Let me see your doggies!!

Here's my Daisy

1 comment:

SnapshotsbyClare said...

Oh I love it! I am going to have to get my pictures of Elvs sorted to send in!