Sunday, October 11, 2009

Erica + Seth = Wedding Day!

Erica & Seth got married on a sunny cool day In Rockport. WIth fabulous fall colors and amazing small details, this wedding was very memorable. I know their guests had a great time and so did I!

I just love her bouquet! What colors!

Dresses that lace up the back make a great impression and can make a nice memory if someone special is lacing it up, like mom.

Erica, you put that garter on so gracefully and you didn't even have to try! Beautiful picture!


Beautiful


Seth holding the rings.
All smiles and laughter, what a way to start a life together. :)




Good call on this red bush, Erica. What a gorgeous couple!


Here's where I knelt in pricklies, but well worth this picture I think. :)

All of the wedding party came in to the reception with sunglasses.


Erica opening her gift from Seth. I wonder if she likes it??

In love.

No comments: